Meaningful, timely communication in the school is critically important to build positive relationships and a vibrant school community. Shire Christian School seeks to communicate well in the following ways.
- A fortnightly newsletter keeps subscribers up to date with upcoming events and feature reports and photographs on activities and excursions our students were involved in.
- Emails are used to remind our community members of upcoming school events.
- Parents will receive an SMS and email on the days their child does not attend school.
- Parents receive progressive feedback on their child's learning and progress through our SEQTA Engage app.
- Junior School parents receive a newsletter from their child’s class teacher at the beginning of each term outlining details of what will be studied and what are expected outcomes.
- The school presents a junior and secondary school information evening early in Term 1. These events also give parents an opportunity to establish a relationship with teachers.
- Shire Christian School has a Facebook page and Instagram account for parents who like to stay in touch through social media.
- Parents and teachers are actively encouraged to call each other to discuss the needs of individual students.
Annual Report 2022 (8.41 mb)
Annual Report 2021 (6.63 mb)
Annual Report 2020 (6.73 mb)
Annual Report 2019 (29.68 mb)
Annual Report 2018 (5.81 mb)
Annual Report 2017 (1.17 mb)
Annual Report 2016 (3.41 mb)
Annual Report 2015 (2.27 mb)
Annual Report 2014 (0.94 mb)