Students equipped, in all their endeavours, to the Glory of God.
- To provide a quality, affordable Christian education.
- To partner with like-minded Christian parents in their God-given duty and right to educate and train their children.
- To honour God through Christ-centred education founded on the Bible.
- We hold the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament are the infallible Word of God, consistent with the Reformed understanding of Biblical truth.
- We hold to Scripture alone, Christ alone, Grace alone, Faith alone, for the Glory of God alone.
- To honour God in providing affordable high quality education that is founded on the Bible. These Scriptures are the foundation of all reason and underpin true knowledge and learning, and therefore are inherent to Christian schooling.
- To assist Christian parents in fulfilling their God-given responsibility to teach their Children.
Because the school’s aim is Christian growth, our emblem is a tree planted by water.
The emblem is based upon the description of the man trained in God’s truth in Psalm 1:3:
"He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does he prospers."