Government subsidised buses, that are dedicated to the school and meet school start and finish times, are available from:
- Sutherland (and Bangor)
- Illawong (and Menai)
The school draws from more than 65 surrounding suburbs.
- Public buses are available outside of school times.
- School buses stop at some railway stations, making train travel a further option.
- Student drop-off zone and parking is provided for automobile transport.
- A bicycle rack is provided near the front of the school.
Detailed Bus Stop Information
- Transdev School Bus Timetable (Sutherland Shire and Padstow).
- Premier Charters (Helensburgh and surrounds)
On both pages (links), scroll down to find the “Shire Christian School” timetables.
Transdev School Bus Information Guide
Bus and Rail Passes
Families can apply for a School Opal card from the State Government.
Visit the Transport for NSW website.