Government subsidised buses, that are dedicated to the school and meet school start and finish times, are available from:
- Sutherland (and Bangor)
- Illawong (and Menai)
The school draws from more than 65 surrounding suburbs.
- Public buses are available outside of school times.
- School buses stop at some railway stations, making train travel a further option.
- Student drop-off zone and parking is provided for automobile transport.
- A bicycle rack is provided near the front of the school.
Detailed Bus Stop Information
- Transdev School Bus Timetable (Sutherland Shire and Padstow).
- Premier Charters (Helensburgh and surrounds)
On both pages (links), scroll down to find the “Shire Christian School” timetables.
Bus and Rail Passes
Families can apply for a School Opal card from the State Government.
Visit the Transport for NSW website.