Annual Fee Schedule for 2021 (202 KB)
Annual Fee Schedule for 2021
|Shire Prep per day||$50|
|Year 1 to Year 3||$7,635|
|Year 4 to Year 6||$7,865|
|Year 7 to Year 9||$8,945|
|Year 10 to Year 12||$9,165|
|Sibling Discount per annum|
|Fourth and subsequent children||100%|
|Additional Fees and Levies|
|Year 4 Camp*||$300|
|Year 5 Camp*
|Year 6 Camp*||$350|
|Year 7 -12 Technology Fee*||$425|
|Initial Enrolment Fees|
|Application Fee per student||$100|
|Enrolment Bond per family||$1,000|
* These items do not attract the sibling discount
1. Fees are invoiced annually at the start of Term 1.
2. Choose from three payment plan options:
a. Full payment in advance with 2.5% discount
Credit or Debit card – secure online payment at www.bpoint.com.au/pay/shirechristian
VISA, MasterCard and American Express accepted
Direct funds transfer – transfer funds to: BSB 062-259 Account 00905166
Please use the account number shown on your statement and your surname as the payment reference
Due date for payment: 15th February 2021
b. Pay by instalments (direct debit - interest free)
Payments are debited automatically from your bank account or credit card over 10 months starting in February and finishing by 30th November
You can pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly
Download the direct debit authorisation form
Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due date for return of form: 15th February 2021 (otherwise charges apply - see below)
c. Payment plan with Edstart
Edstart allows flexible payment plans that can incorporate fees and other costs such as uniforms, private tutoring, books and stationery.
Payments can be spread evenly across the full year or extended over a longer timeframe.
For more information, visit https://edstart.com.au/shirechristian or refer to this document.
3. Fee accounts must be paid in full by 30th November.
4. The enrolment confirmation fee of $500 is non-refundable and is treated as fees in advance. It is deducted from tuition fees when they are billed after the student starts school.
5. The enrolment bond of $1000 per family is paid when the first child enrols at the school and is repaid on request when the last child in the family leaves school. The bond may be forfeited if laptop, textbooks or library books are not returned when leaving the school, or failing to give one term’s notice in writing if leaving the school.
6. One full term’s written notice of termination of enrolment is required or one term’s fees will be payable in lieu thereof. (Does not apply to Shire Prep fees.)
7. School Fees do not attract GST but other items may incur a GST charge.
8. The school has two tax deductible funds to which you may make a donation:
- Building Fund
- Library Fund
Donations to these funds would be greatly appreciated and tax deductible receipts will be issued for all donations.
The commitment by parents to the payment of school fees is an important financial obligation. If at any point you encounter difficulty meeting
that obligation, please contact the Business Manager to discuss your situation.
Tours of our School are conducted once or twice a term. Each tour is facilitated by one of our Executive members of staff, providing you with an opportunity to meet our Principal, Deputy Principal, Head of Secondary, or Head of Junior School. Read more here.
Direct Debit Authorisation Form
School fees can be deducted from the account of your choice using Commonwealth Bank’s BPOINT electronic payment system. This service allows Shire Christian School to securely register your information with the bank and automatically process payments on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly cycle.
Follow these simple steps to sign up for Direct Debit electronic payment:
- Complete the form using either your bank account details or your credit card details (Visa, MasterCard or Amex).
- Sign the form and return it to the school office:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: PO Box 390, Sutherland NSW 1499
- In person: 16a Allies Road, Barden Ridge
Bursaries are available to assist families in need to pay the school fees. Eligibility for a bursary is means-tested based on family income. Parents of current students are welcome to request a bursary.
The school actively encourages families who are currently employed in Christian ministry to enrol their children at the school. Christian ministry families who may struggle to afford the school fees are welcome to apply for a bursary.
For more information and to apply, click here.
Flexible payment plans
Edstart is an alternative payment option to assist families with managing their school fee payments. You can reduce your annual school fee spend by extending payments over a longer period. Edstart payment plans can fund tuition fees, additional charges such as uniforms, extra-curricular activities as well as amounts in arrears. To find out more, visit edstart.com.au.